Kafka, mail # user - How to link kafka servers - 2013-11-19, 04:32

How to link kafka servers
Hi,

My endpoint for kafka is in Europe where the a consumers gets the final
messages.  But I want to write to kafka servers in SG, and the US east and
west and will then forward to kafka servers in the UK.  How do I do that?
Is there a good tutorial?  What are the keywords that describe what I want
to do?

Thanks