Kafka >> mail # user >> Transferring events across data centers

+
Apoorva Gaurav 2013-02-02, 02:48
+
Jun Rao 2013-02-04, 05:26
Re: Transferring events across data centers
Thanks Jun.

So we'll have to maintain Zookeepers and Brokers in both the DCs while
Producers can be in DC1 and Consumers can be in target DC2.

Are there any issues if we keep only Producer in DC1 talking
to Zookeepers and Brokers in DC2. I've been able to achieve this by making
a "hostname" entry in Broker properties which will have internal IP in DC2
and public IP in DC1.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Apoorva