Kafka, mail # user - Re: Patch for mmap + windows - 2013-09-09, 17:49

Re: Patch for mmap + windows
So guys, do we want to do these in 0.8? The first patch was a little
involved but I think it would be good to have windows support in 0.8 and it
sounds like Tim is able to get things working after these changes.

-Jay