Kafka, mail # user - one producer and 2 consumers

Re: one producer and 2 consumers
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-04-21, 15:54
Hi Philip.
   Does it mean to store the same data twice - each time to different
partition? I tried to save data only one time. Using two partitions means
to store data twice?
By the way I am using  kafka 0.7.2.

Thanks
Oleg.