Kafka >> mail # user >> [0.8] Autocommit bug? Or am I doing it wrong? :)

Re: [0.8] Autocommit bug? Or am I doing it wrong? :)
That sounds odd. Can you turn on DEBUG for
kafka.consumer.ZookeeperConsumerConnector in your consumer and check if you
see the following log message -
"Committed offset <consumer-offset> for topic <your-topic>"

Which version of Kafka are you using?

Thanks,
Neha
On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 8:06 AM, Hargett, Phil <