Kafka >> mail # user >> Commit Offset per topic

Re: Commit Offset per topic
Right Neha, thanks. I was aware of that particular API, but I process
topics within separate threads (actors) so I cannot assume every
topic/partition is supposed to commit its offset. Instead, I could use a
per-stream (topic-partition) commit.
Is this use case valid? Should there be a ticket to implement this?
Regards,
Roman