Kafka, mail # user - trouble building 0.8 - 2013-08-06, 02:20

trouble building 0.8
Well, I changed something, as it was working yesterday.   Here's my attempt at updating…

Robs-MacBook-Pro:kafka reefedjib$ sbt "++2.10.2 update"
[info] Loading global plugins from /Users/reefedjib/.sbt/plugins
[info] Loading project definition from /Users/reefedjib/Desktop/rob/comp/workspace-frameworks/kafka/project
[warn] Multiple resolvers having different access mechanism configured with same name 'sbt-plugin-releases'. To avoid conflict, Remove duplicate project resolvers (`resolvers`) or rename publishing resolver (`publishTo`).
[error] AttributeKey ID collisions detected for: 'pgp-signer' (sbt.Task[com.jsuereth.pgp.sbtplugin.PgpSigner], sbt.Task[com.typesafe.sbt.pgp.PgpSigner]), 'pgp-verifier' (sbt.Task[com.jsuereth.pgp.sbtplugin.PgpVerifier], sbt.Task[com.typesafe.sbt.pgp.PgpVerifier]), 'check-pgp-signatures' (sbt.Task[com.typesafe.sbt.pgp.SignatureCheckReport], sbt.Task[com.jsuereth.pgp.sbtplugin.SignatureCheckReport]), 'signatures-module' (sbt.Task[com.typesafe.sbt.pgp.GetSignaturesModule], sbt.Task[com.jsuereth.pgp.sbtplugin.GetSignaturesModule])
[error] Use 'last' for the full log.

So here's my /Users/reefedjib/.sbt/plugins:

resolvers += Classpaths.typesafeResolver
addSbtPlugin("com.typesafe.sbteclipse" % "sbteclipse-plugin" % "2.2.0")

and I just clone 0.8, no changes.

Is there anywhere else I need to look for sbt plugin configs, outside akka?

thanks,
rob