Kafka, mail # user - Re: Too many open files - 2013-09-27, 16:35

Re: Too many open files
No, this is all within the same DC. I think the problem has to do with the LB. We've upgraded our producers to point directory to a node for testing and after running it all night, I don't see any more connections then there are supposed to be.

Can I ask which LB are you using? We are using A10's