Kafka, mail # user - Tailing utilty in Kafka

+
Vijay Ram 2013-02-27, 16:24
Re: Tailing utilty in Kafka
Jun Rao 2013-02-27, 17:51
We don't have such built-in adaptors like Flume yet. They are very useful.
If anyone wants to work on this and contribute back, it would be great for
the community.

If you use log4j, Kafka does have a bult-in log4j appender.

Thanks,

Jun

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 7:57 AM, Vijay Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We have a requirement for using the tailing functionality as like Apache
> Flume for log files streaming.
>
> Can I know any built in functionality available for Kafka or any other
> alternative approaches for log file streaming .
>
> Thanks for your advanced help.
>

> Thanks
>
> Vijay

+