Kafka >> mail # user >> Tailing utilty in Kafka

Re: Tailing utilty in Kafka
We don't have such built-in adaptors like Flume yet. They are very useful.
If anyone wants to work on this and contribute back, it would be great for
the community.

If you use log4j, Kafka does have a bult-in log4j appender.

Thanks,

Jun