Kafka, mail # dev - [VOTE] Kafka 0.8.0 Beta 1 (Candidate 1)

+
Joe Stein 2013-06-13, 21:41
+
Jun Rao 2013-06-14, 05:04
Re: [VOTE] Kafka 0.8.0 Beta 1 (Candidate 1)
David Arthur 2013-06-14, 14:08
+1, though it doesn't count :)

Ran through quickstart and unit tests. Also ran the release-tar and
release-zip targets

-David

On 6/13/13 5:41 PM, Joe Stein wrote:
> Hello, this is the first candidate release for Kafka 0.8.0 Beta 1
>
> This release fixes the following issues
> http://people.apache.org/~joestein/kafka-0.8.0-beta1-candidate1/RELEASE_NOTES.html
>
> *** Please download, test and vote by Sunday June, 16th, 9pm PST
>
> Release artifacts:
> http://people.apache.org/~joestein/kafka-0.8.0-beta1-candidate1/
>
> The tag to be voted upon (off the 0.8 branch):
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=kafka.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/0.8.0-beta1
>
> Kafka's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/kafka/KEYS

+
Dragos Manolescu 2013-06-14, 23:52
+