Kafka >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Apache Kafka Release 0.8.0 - Candidate 2

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kafka Release 0.8.0 - Candidate 5
Thanks Kostya,

I created tickets for your recomends
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1158 and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1159 and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1160 please feel free to post
patches to them :) or anything else open JIRA or edit what I created if I
didn't capture it correctly, thanks!
 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC