Kafka >> mail # dev >> 0.8 branch, test failing? = AsyncProducerTest.testProducerQueueSize

+
Joe Stein 2013-01-20, 04:25
Re: 0.8 branch, test failing? = AsyncProducerTest.testProducerQueueSize
Joe,

Please can you enable DEBUG logging for the test, that will get you the
details of the failure. You will need to modify the log4j.properties file
in core/src/test/resources

Thanks,
Neha
On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 8:25 PM, Joe Stein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey, I was reviewing the 0.12.1 SBT upgrade patch and ran into a test
> failing that was not there last I looked at the branch was 01/08 before
> heading on vacation and not related to the patch I was reviewing (having
> pulled a new clone to confirm things).
>
> maybe something in KAFKA-648 changes cause this? I started looking at the
> commits don't see anything glaring maybe some new timing issue? I tried on
> two separate machines
>
> /*
> Joe Stein
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/charmalloc