Kafka >> mail # dev >> 0.8 branch, test failing? = AsyncProducerTest.testProducerQueueSize

Re: 0.8 branch, test failing? = AsyncProducerTest.testProducerQueueSize
Joe,

Please can you enable DEBUG logging for the test, that will get you the
details of the failure. You will need to modify the log4j.properties file
in core/src/test/resources

Thanks,
Neha