Kafka, mail # user - Re: Anyone working on a Kafka book? - 2013-03-20, 19:39

Re: Anyone working on a Kafka book?
Okay, how do we do this logistically? I've take the Producer code that I
wrote for testing purposes and wrote a description around it. How do I get
it to you guys?

Simple Consumer is going to take a little longer since my test Consumers
are non-trivial and I'll need to simplify them.