Kafka, mail # user - Cannot run producer from local windows

Re: Cannot run producer from local windows
Aniket Bhatnagar 2013-10-04, 07:25
Did you set host.name property as described @
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/FAQ#FAQ-OnEC2%2Cwhycan%27tmyhighlevelconsumersconnecttothebrokers%3F
 ?

When accessing brokers from outside AWS, host.name should be set to public
domain/IP. This also means that all brokers would need a public domain/IP.