Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com search-devops.com

Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: Kafka wiki Documentation conventions - looking for feedback

Re: Kafka wiki Documentation conventions - looking for feedback
I've tested my examples with the new (4/30) release and they work, so I've
updated the documentation.

Thanks,

Chris