Kafka, mail # user - Re: OffsetResponse: protocol size error - 2013-07-15, 17:13

Re: OffsetResponse: protocol size error
Yes, my bad. I need to pay more attention to the [] structures.

Sorry
On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 12:57 PM, Colin Blower <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the
rational mind is a faithful servant. We have
created a society that honors the servant and
has forgotten the gift.