Kafka >> mail # user >> code + sbt tips

code + sbt tips
Few quick questions that I hope people can help me with:
1. most of you guys use intellij, do you always build using sbt?  i.e. you
lose out on the bulid with IDE features like clicking on an error that
jumps to that part of the code etc.

2. do you just build using the default scala version 2.8 during development?
I have attached a screenshot of what it looks like on some .scala files,
does yours have this issue also? (see screenshot)