Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: bandwidth usage issue

Re: bandwidth usage issue
This is a capacity planning issue. I think the right thing to do here is to
expand the cluster and use the partition reassignment tool to move some
partitions over to the new brokers to evenly spread out the load.

Thanks,
Neha