Kafka, mail # user - introduce - 2013-06-24, 02:49

Hi

I am Sphinx Jiang, a beginner of Kafka, glad to added in the Kafka user
mailing list. Hope to discuss problems with you and share experience with
you guys.

I am in Beijing China now, if you are in the same city, we can have a Kafka
user meeting here~~

All the best
Sphinx