Kafka, mail # user - kafka 0.8 beta release status - 2013-04-29, 05:52

kafka 0.8 beta release status
We have updated the 0.8 documentation in our website (
http://kafka.apache.org/index.html). Please review the docs. We have the
following blockers for the 0.8 beta release:

additional docs:
* examples of using the 0.8 high level consumer api
* description of additional 0.8 tools

KAFKA-885 (sbt package builds two kafka jars)

It would be great if people can help on the blockers.

Thanks,

Jun

+
Chris Curtin 2013-04-29, 13:03