Kafka >> mail # dev >> Kafka User Group Meeting Jun. 27

Kafka User Group Meeting Jun. 27
Hi, Everyone,

We have finalized our agenda of the meetup Thursday evening, with Speakers
from LinkedIn, RichRelevance, Netflix and Square. Please RSVP to the meetup
link below. For remote people, we will post the streaming link at meetup
before the meeting and we will use our IRC for remote questions.

http://www.meetup.com/http-kafka-apache-org/events/125887332/?_af_eid=125887332&a=uc1_vm&_af=event

See you Thursday evening.

Thanks,

Jun