Kafka >> mail # user >> Running without Zookeeper?

Re: Running without Zookeeper?
Since you mentioned you are having trouble with Zookeeper, thought I'd
point you to our recommendations on Zookeeper operations -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Operations#Operations-Zookeeper
.

These are fairly general and well known facts about zookeeper operations.
If you are hitting some sort of bug, the zookeeper mailing
list<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>might be able to help out.

Thanks,
Neha