Kafka >> mail # user >> A (nginx_module/Perl) Producer that writes to a Kafka Cluster with Replication

Re: A (nginx_module/Perl) Producer that writes to a Kafka Cluster with Replication
In 0.8, the producer protocol has changed a bit and we don't have a perl
implementation yet. The following wiki is intended for people to build
producers in languages other than java.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/A+Guide+To+The+Kafka+Protocol

Thanks,

Jun