Kafka, mail # user - Differences in size of data replicated by mirror maker

Re: Differences in size of data replicated by mirror maker
Guozhang Wang 2013-08-22, 23:01
When you state the numbers, are they the same across instances in the
cluster, meaning that Topic-0 would have 910*5 GB in source cluster and
25*5 GB in target cluster?

Another possibility is that MirrorMaker uses compression on the producer
side, but I would be surprised if the compression rate could be 25/910.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang