Kafka, mail # user - Kafka wiki Documentation conventions - looking for feedback

Kafka wiki Documentation conventions - looking for feedback
Chris Curtin 2013-03-25, 12:03
Hi David,

Thanks for the feedback. I've seen the example before and after in
different books/articles and it doesn't matter to me.

Anyone else want to help define a style guide or is there one I didn't see
already?

Thanks,

Chris
On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 7:46 PM, David Arthur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This looks great! A few comments
>
> * I think it would be useful to start with a complete example (ready to
> copy/paste) and then break it down bit by bit
> * Some of the formatting is funky (gratuitous newlines), also I think 2
> spaces looks nicer than 4
> * In the text, it might be useful to embolden or italicize class names
>
> Also, maybe we should move this to a separate thread?

+
Chris Curtin 2013-03-29, 15:28
+
Jun Rao 2013-04-22, 16:27