Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka wiki Documentation conventions - looking for feedback

Kafka wiki Documentation conventions - looking for feedback
Hi David,

Thanks for the feedback. I've seen the example before and after in
different books/articles and it doesn't matter to me.

Anyone else want to help define a style guide or is there one I didn't see
already?

Thanks,

Chris