Kafka >> mail # user >> are commitOffsets botched to zookeeper?

RE: are commitOffsets botched to zookeeper?
Zookeeper 3.4.x is API compatible. However to get full benefits, we will
have to change kafka code to use the batch API that zookeeper 3.4.x
provides. Also, we use zkclient library to interface with zookeeper. We
might have to patch that to use zookeeper 3.4.x APIs.

Thanks,
Neha