Kafka >> mail # dev >> Improved site docs on how to contribute

Improved site docs on how to contribute
Following up on the recent contributor thread I tried to improve the
docs on how to contribute to Kafka:

http://kafka.apache.org/contributing.html

Let me know if anyone has any additional suggestions on what should be there.

-Jay