Kafka, mail # user - Re: Controlled shutdown failure, retry settings - 2013-11-01, 21:00

Re: Controlled shutdown failure, retry settings
For supporting more durability at the expense of availability, we have a
JIRA that we will fix on trunk. This will allow you to configure the
default as well as per topic durability vs availability behavior  -

Neha