Kafka >> mail # user >> one producer and 2 consumers

one producer and 2 consumers
Hi,
   I have one producer for kafka and have 2 consumers.
I want to consume produced events to hdfs and storm. Copy to hdfs I will do
every hour but to storm every 10 seconds.

Question: Is it supported by kafka? Where can I read how to organize 1
producer and 2 consumers?

Thanks
Oleg.

+