Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka server occure java.nio.BufferUnderflowException

Re: Kafka server occure java.nio.BufferUnderflowException
Hey Jerry,

this issue was fixed on dec 14 in commit 16915a2.

If the problem persists in the latest version of librdkafka (0.8.2), please
file a github issue here:
https://github.com/edenhill/librdkafka/issues/
Thanks,
Magnus