Kafka >> mail # user >> 0.8.0 HEAD 3/4/2013 performance jump?

Re: 0.8.0 HEAD 3/4/2013 performance jump?
Since end of January, we've mostly fixed bugs on the server side, nothing
particularly targeted towards producer performance. But it is not related
to removing/keeping zookeeper and local log data.

Thanks,
Neha