Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka 0.8 producer within Play Framework?

+
charlie w 2013-02-02, 00:33
+
charlie w 2013-02-05, 00:13
+
S Ahmed 2013-02-05, 14:38
Re: Kafka 0.8 producer within Play Framework?
Yes probably, but ATM, I've just been trying to get it to work at all.
 Fixing issues like that is on the way...

+
Felix GV 2013-02-05, 18:25