Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: delete a topic

Re: delete a topic
Without the proper functionality of delete topic, I'm not sure if deleting
the zookeeper and kafka data just for that topic is enough or not. On the
surface, this approach seems sufficient, but I'm not sure of all the
consequences of doing that. Also, remember to bounce the entire cluster
once you've deleted the zookeeper and kafka data for the topic in question.

Can you give it a try and let us know how it went?

Thanks,
Neha