Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: Update: RE: are commitOffsets botched to zookeeper?

Re: Update: RE: are commitOffsets botched to zookeeper?
No problem. You can take a look at some of the thoughts we had on improving
the offset storage here -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Offset+Management.
Suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,