Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: acknowledged mode for performance test

Re: acknowledged mode for performance test
It typically means wait until all replicas have received the message. For
details, see
http://www.slideshare.net/junrao/kafka-replication-apachecon2013 (-1 ==
wait until message is committed).

Thanks,