Kafka >> mail # user >> Strange partitioning behavior with 0.8.1.1

Re: Strange partitioning behavior with 0.8.1.1
Guozhang,

I set this in my producer.properties

topic.metadata.refresh.interval.ms=1000

Then I start the console producer as

./kafka-console-producer.sh --broker-list localhost:9092 --topic test2

I still dont see data being written to different partitions after every 1
second.

I wonder if the producer is picking up the properties file - I dont see it
being passed explicitly in the script to the kafka.producer.ConsoleProducer
class.

-Prakash