Kafka >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Apache Kafka Release 0.8.0 - Candidate 4

+
Joe Stein 2013-11-25, 20:37
+
Joel Koshy 2013-11-26, 21:15
+
Joe Stein 2013-11-26, 21:24
+
Joe Stein 2013-11-26, 22:34
+
Jun Rao 2013-11-27, 18:24
+
Joel Koshy 2013-11-27, 19:36
+
Sriram Subramanian 2013-11-27, 19:50
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-12-02, 01:01
+
David Arthur 2013-12-02, 16:00
+
Kostya Golikov 2013-12-02, 17:12
+
Joe Stein 2013-12-02, 17:14
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-12-02, 17:19
+
Joe Stein 2013-12-02, 17:58
+
David Arthur 2013-12-02, 18:19
Re: [VOTE] Apache Kafka Release 0.8.0 - Candidate 5
Thanks for creating
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Release+Process. That was
what I was looking for. It will be worth updating it right after the 0.8
release and keep it updated as we change the guidelines. Thanks again!

-Neha