Kafka, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Apache Kafka Release 0.8.0 - Candidate 5 - 2013-12-02, 18:27

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kafka Release 0.8.0 - Candidate 5
Thanks for creating
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Release+Process. That was
what I was looking for. It will be worth updating it right after the 0.8
release and keep it updated as we change the guidelines. Thanks again!

-Neha