Kafka, mail # user - Re: simple producer (kafka 0.7.2) exception - 2013-04-08, 10:24

Re: simple producer (kafka 0.7.2) exception
Yes , I resolve this by changing a configuration path in zookeeper
properties dataDir=/tmp/zookeeper.  I made scala code debug and got that I
have cuple of topics from previous executions. One of the topic cause the
exception.
   By the way : do I understand correct that kafka serialize the data on
disc?
What is the serialization polisy?
In case I want to delete / remove topic how can I do in using API?

Thanks
Oleg.