Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: Anyone working on a Kafka book?

+
Jun Rao 2013-03-19, 16:20
+
S Ahmed 2013-03-19, 20:18
+
Chris Curtin 2013-03-19, 20:31
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-19, 21:29
+
Chris Curtin 2013-03-20, 19:39
Re: Anyone working on a Kafka book?
Our webpage source is at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/kafka/site . You
can file a jira and attach a patch.

Thanks,

Jun

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Chris Curtin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Okay, how do we do this logistically? I've take the Producer code that I
> wrote for testing purposes and wrote a description around it. How do I get
> it to you guys?
>
> Simple Consumer is going to take a little longer since my test Consumers
> are non-trivial and I'll need to simplify them.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris
>

> On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 5:28 PM, Neha Narkhede <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > That's a great idea, Chris! How about picking the quickstart document
> ?That
> > is the most important information that users moving to 0.8 will need.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Neha

+
Chris Curtin 2013-03-25, 12:00