Kafka, mail # user - Proper distribution of topics vs consumers

+
Alex Zuzin 2013-04-23, 03:12
Re: Proper distribution of topics vs consumers
Jun Rao 2013-04-23, 04:13
Hundreds to a few thousands topics should be fine. Depending on the volume
of the data, you may need more brokers to support the load.

Thanks,

Jun