Kafka >> mail # dev >> Why JUnit3?

Re: Why JUnit3?
Sounds like a good contrib for 0.9 would you create a JIRA and contrib a
patch for it?

I would be happy to help review and commit it if the changes make sense.

I can't say I know off the top of my head what changes there would be maybe
highlight those in the ticket , some other pros for doing this are always
good

imho, keeping current in larger communities makes the project better
supported is the benefit for making changes to "things not broken" that
have larger impact so I am almost always a +1 on these