Kafka >> mail # user >> Atlanta AJUG presentation on Kafka March 19th

Atlanta AJUG presentation on Kafka March 19th
Hi,

I'm going to be presenting an introduction to Kafka to the Atlanta Java
User's Group on March 19th.
http://www.meetup.com/atlantajug/events/99878712/

This will be a 'hey, this is a cool technology to check out' presentation
vs. a use case (since my day-job isn't using it in production yet). Anyone
have a good architecture overview pictures can use (with attribution of
course)?

I think I've watched every video presentation about Kafka I can find, but
if any of you who have presented want to share some common questions they
got or things they wish they'd included in their presentations please let
me know.

Thanks,

Chris

+