Kafka, mail # user - Re: Is Zookeeper already providing load balancing for Kafka brokers? - 2013-07-12, 04:05
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info][hide]

Re: Is Zookeeper already providing load balancing for Kafka brokers?
Hi,

So, is it possible to configure the weighting? I believe this need to be
done on the zookeeper side, can you give me some hints?

Thanks.