Kafka >> mail # dev >> Re: Get all the partion details from zookeeper for a topic

+
sourabh chaki 2013-02-27, 12:33
Re: Get all the partion details from zookeeper for a topic
Sourabh,

In 0.7, you can use zkclient or the zookeeper client library to query the
following zookeeper path to get a number of partitions for a topic -

get /brokers/topics/[topic]/[broker-id]

This will give you # of partitions/broker, you can then add up this value
across all brokers.

Thanks,
Neha
On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 4:32 AM, sourabh chaki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am using zookeeper based connector to get data from Kafka Server. Is
> there any way to get all the partitions from zookeeper for a given topic?
>
> I need do do that through java code.
>
> Please help!!!
>
> Thanks.

+