Kafka >> mail # user >> Hardware profile

Re: Hardware profile
Thanks Jun. Couple more questions:
1. Do you guys have dedicated hardware for Zookeeper or do you have a few machines run both a ZK and a broker? If so, do you keep the ZK and Kafka data on separate volumes?
2. You use the 14 drive raid setup is just for Kafka data and a separate drive for the OS?

Thanks again,
Ian