Kafka >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Apache Kafka 0.8.0-beta1 candidate 2

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kafka 0.8.0-beta1 candidate 2
Hey Joe,

There is actually a fair amount of updating on docs needed--we still
don't have an updated design doc. Let me take a shot at updating these
I think I can get it done today. Let me know if you have a new
published release and I can update the downloads page too.

-Jay